Traditional laundry stain removal products can contain a whole host of toxic ingredients, including bleach and solvents. Not only are these damaging to our waterways, but they’re also abrasive on the skin too and can aggravate skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Cut plastic and harsh chemicals from your laundry routine
- Remove stains keeping clothes fresh and clean
- Easy to use – simply rub soap on the clothes and wash as normal
- Hypoallergenic – suitable for sensitive skin
How to use the bar
- Wet the soap and stain area with warm water before rubbing the soap into the material on and around the affected area.
- Wash the item in a normal washing machine cycle with the rest of the load.
- Tip: Drying your items outside in the sunlight can help with stain removal.