Jungle Culture’s range of natural solid shaving soap bars are handmade by artisan soap makers in Vietnam. Their shaving cream bars combine locally-sourced, organic coconut oil with high-quality essential oils to create a luxurious shaving bar that is kind to your skin and kind to the planet!
The traditional shaving soaps are cold pressed and long-lasting. Each vegan friendly shaving bar will last from 6-12 months, depending on how often you shave.
- Chemical-free and parabens free: Only organic ingredients + sodium hydroxide (a key ingredient of every soap) are used to make these shaving bars. They are also free from detergents and preservatives.
- Plastic-free alternative to shaving gel or shaving foam: These shaving soaps are the perfect zero waste alternative to shaving foams packaged in plastic or metal.
- Suitable for sensitive skin: Jungle Culture’s sustainable shaving bars are handmade using 100% natural and organic ingredients, making them perfect for people with sensitive skin.
- Cruelty free, palm oil free & vegan friendly: Their philosophy is centred around sustainability and the preservation of our planet. They refuse to test on animals and refuse to use palm-oil!
- Luxurious & enriching: Most mass produced shaving gels use harmful chemicals to fragrance their products. These shaving soaps are naturally enriched using high quality essentials oils, giving each soap bar a full bodied, rich aroma.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Peppermint Essential Oil, Aloe Vera Powder Extract.