- 28 All-in-one dishwasher tablets
- Superior cleaning power
- No streaks or residue left behind
- No plastic
- Sustainably sourced plant-derived ingredients
Directions for use
- Load your machine according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- No need to unwrap the EcoDrop tablet as the film is dissolvable and biodegradable
- Handle the tablet with dry hands, and place on tablet per wash into the dispenser
- Wash hands after handling
- Run dishwasher as per manufacturer’s instructions
Do not place the tablet in the cutlery basket.
What ingredients are used?
5-15% oxygen based bleaching agents, <5% Polycarboxylates <5% Non-ionic Surfactants, Enzymes, Perfume, Limonene.
WARNING: Contains Subtilisin and Amylase. May produce an allergic reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF ON SKIN: Rinse skin with water. IF IN EYES: Rinse with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. if medical advice is needed, have product packaging at hand IF SWALLOWED: Seek medical advice immediately and show product label.
STORAGE AND SAFE USE: Store tablets away from damp and close box after use.
THIS PRODUCT SHOULD ONLY BE USED IN A DISHWASHER