- A dish brush with natural plant-bristles. Plastic-free and vegan with an FSC® beech wood replaceable head. The brush head is removable and replaceable and the handle is endlessly reusable with a mix of silicone, stainless steel. Brush Head diameter: 4cm
- A 155g bar Washing-up Soap Bar, made in the UK. Powered by organic plant-based ingredients that are tough on grease yet gentle to your hands. So mild the rinse water can be used on your plants! 100% natural dish washing soap bar which is biodegradable, plastic free and contains No Palm Oil.
- The Swedish dishcloth is an incredible and eco-friendly alternative to the traditional synthetic sponge or microfibre cleaning cloth. These cloths can be used all around the house, on bathroom surfaces and kitchen countertops to dishes and everyday spills. These dishcloths are made in Sweden to create a top quality, authentic product.
- A compostable sponge, 100% plastic-free and made of renewable resources.
- These spray bottles are so useful for water-soluble cleaning liquids, plus they look so nice in the bathroom or kitchen! They could also be used for other household liquids and hair products.
- These coconut husk scrubbers are non-scratch, durable, and usable on products such as bottles, plates, cookware, and cutlery.
- These plastic-free cleaning sachets are an amazing way to reduce your household plastic. The sachets are made from plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients and dissolve in water to make your cleaning solutions, simple! They are antibacterial to kill germs and power through grease and grime even in the oven!