- Made using plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients
- Tough on germs – Antibacterial
- Plastic-free, recyclable packaging & FSC Certified paper
- Made in the UK – Low carbon footprint
What’s in the box
- 1x Antibacterial Bathroom Surface Cleaner (Ylang Ylang)
- 1x Antibacterial Kitchen Surface Cleaner (Coconut & Lime)
- 1x Oven Cleaner (Low Odour)
- 1x Glass & Mirror Cleaner (Apple & Mint)
- 1x Floor Cleaner (Sandalwood)
- Bright labels to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Instruction & information card to make things extra easy
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
How to use
- Rinse your existing empty bottle with water
- Insert one of the sachets into your bottle
- Top up with lukewarm water (amount depends on fluid – check the instruction booklet)
- Replace and tighten the lid
- Shake until dissolved and it’s ready to use!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
What ingredients are used?
In collaboration with Iron & Velvet, Ecovibe have based these products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for our fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. They also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.
Product may not suitable for use on some paints and plastics, prior testing on a small inconspicuous section is recommended to confirm suitability.