Each manual toothbrush is made from a single piece of naturally sustainable bamboo, as such no glue is required. Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and water-resistant but one of the fastest-growing plants in the world making it wonderfully sustainable.
FSC certified MOSO bamboo, toxin free paint and DuPont Nylon Bristles. Whilst Wild & Stone would love to use biodegradable bristles, the only truly effective plastic free bristle option available right now is boar bristles which is not vegan. They are continuing to research biodegradable bristle options but until a viable option becomes available will continue to use DuPont Nylon bristles so as not to compromise customers’ oral health.
- Age Recommendation: 0-2 years
- 4 Pack
- Extra Soft Bristles
- Individually Coloured
- 100% Biodegradable Handle
- BPA Free
- Recyclable Packaging
- Wash thoroughly and remove any loose bristles before first use
- Rinse after each use and let air dry
- Store in an open-air holder
- Replace after 3 months or after illness
- Always supervise children when brushing
- Once your toothbrush has reached the end of its life, pull the bristles out with pliers and compost handle.
- As it is possible to pull bristles out with force, Wild & Stone do not recommend this product for babies who chew their toothbrushes as bristle shedding may occur.